Salahadin

by Roman aka jar

Hoi Jungle,

another day, another miniature from my table.
This time it is a bust started long time ago by Nuts Planet, a very strong historical character out of the movie "Kingdom of Heaven": Salahadin himself.

I painted him differently to most of the great versions I saw on this bust so far, but I so much liked my vision for this bust that I had to answer the call. I painted him looking at the siege of Jerusalem, at night, fires burning, warriors screaming, arrows flying and a breaktrough close at hand. Maybe.

This is a sketch of my vision, a sketched background to make it easier to understand what I mean, but yeah, not much time invested in the background :D



Salahadin
Nuts Planet, 1:9





If you want to see more angles and photos, feel invited to check Salahadin on Putty&Paint.Supercool and nice Benny from Nuts Planet informed me that I glued the nose protection upside down. Mmh. I did not realize it and did it by accident. I thought his big nose needs the big protection. I decided to not change it. Blaim me! And I also did not use the sword hilt included with the model. All my fault, but also decisions in the end :D

I found two WIP photos and you might definatly see this bust in future tutorials for some explanations. It is funny how he once looked through the process:

Really?
An attack by night? Really? With everything we got? Orange? Nighttime? Throwing everything we got at their walls? ... really?

Yes! :D


This bust is not for sale. It is already in private collection.
Thank you for your support in my work, art and passion!

Keep on happy painting!
Best Wishes
Roman


_______________________________________________________________________________
You want to support Massive Voodoo? 
If you like to support or say thanks the monkeys of Massive Voodoo in what they do, please feel invited to drop a jungle donation in their direction via paypal or check their miniatures they got on sale here.
_______________________________________________________________________________

Comments:

There are 0 Kommentare for Salahadin

Post a Comment