Crime Queen

by Roman aka jar

Hi Jungle,

a figure I found deep in my drawers.

An old sculpt by Cyril Abati that he did for a first aid box for Japan back then. She is called the "Crime Queen" and I bought myself this sculpt during a figure show flea market in France.

Crime Queen
Sculpt by Cyril Abati, 28 mm





To see more photos of this feel invited to find them here:
http://www.romanlappat.com/miniatures/crime-queen
The figure is for sale. If you want to see this very rare sculpt, painted by me in your collection check my PDF cataloge.
Keep on happy painting!
Roman

_______________________________________________________________________________
You want to support Massive Voodoo? 
If you like to support or say thanks the monkeys of Massive Voodoo in what they do, please feel invited to drop a jungle donation in their direction via paypal or check their miniatures they got on sale here.
_______________________________________________________________________________

Comments:

There are 2 Kommentare for Crime Queen

Post a Comment